Project Manager: Environmental Due Diligence Services
Manage and conduct on-site environmental assessments and other property related services to identify recognized environmental conditions and other conditions of environmental concern for both the Project and off-site properties in accordance with ASTM standards and/or Client-specific scopes of work. Communicate all environmental issues to the client and prepare written report accurately describing findings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other job related duties may be assigned in conformance with state and federal regulations.
- Complete Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) and other conditions of environmental concerns as outlined in the scope of work.
- Write and review reports, taking into consideration any unique client scope requirements, which convey the environmental assessment and provide exhibits which illustrate or clarify information presented in the body of the report.
- Maintain communications with the project team and the external Client to keep them informed of any actual or potential problems including continuous updates of when assigned tasks will be completed.
- Review available previous assessment reports, historical and regulatory records for the property and for the surrounding area and reports data in accordance with ASTM criteria and client’s scope of work. The Project Manager is expected to make all reasonable efforts to identify the historical use of the property and surrounding properties.
- If necessary, overnight travel may be necessary for some site assessments.
- Enhance professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local environmental requirements / guidelines as they pertain to AKT Peerless environmental services; advises the department of changes in legislation.
- Protect operations by keeping company information confidential.
- Deliver outstanding customer service through timely response and proactive solutions to clients needs.
- Demonstrate AKT Peerless’ guiding principles in support of the company’s strategic goals.
- Follow all documented policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions applicable to the position and support of AKT Peerless’ quality standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work area by complying with all procedures, rules, and regulations.