Position: AutoCAD Drafter
Location: Farmington, MI
Job Type: Part or Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Completion of CAD drafting courses required with knowledge of AutoCAD 2020 or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience with file sharing, document management and collaboration tools such as FTP, ShareFile, etc.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD 2020 or higher to generate two-dimensional, scaled drawings in a professional setting helpful, but not required
- Experience in preparation of environmental/engineering drawings in a professional setting helpful, but not required
The basic function of the AutoCAD Drafter is to provide continuous AutoCAD support to AKT Peerless technical staff to compliment the report writing and proposal processes. No travel required; remote work options evaluated after 6-months.
- The CAD Drafter will work under the mentorship of a seasoned CAD Drafter in a fast paced environment to perform various drafting and detailing functions using AutoCAD software to generate 2D plans
- This individual is expected to develop drafting skills and the ability to work with increased independence
- Ability to create and/or modify drawings from consultant-provided markups with a high level of attention to detail
- Individual will support remote office overflow CAD workload on a need and availability basis. This will require coordination with other CAD drafters
- Be willing to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and efficient
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
NO phone calls please.