Position: Construction Consultant
Location: Farmington, MI
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related from an accredited university.
- Construction experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel around the Midwest
- Previous exposure with construction draw inspections and reporting
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, including drawings, specifications, contracts, budgets, schedules, geotechnical studies and related information
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER, with current 8-hour refresher courses is desirable as this position may include some environmental assessment activities
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services.
- Conducts construction draw inspections and reporting
- Conducts construction analysis for project viability
- Conducts and participates in PCA projects (Fannie Mae, HUD, ASTM 2018)
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and databases
- Understands the overall construction of building and building systems
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion
- Responds to customers in a timely manner
- Other duties not listed may also apply
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
NO phone calls please.