Position: Environmental Consultant
Location: Naperville, Illinois
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Hydrogeology, or related from an accredited university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 1-3 years of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment and site investigation experience.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour refresher courses.
- Familiarity with Illinois environmental and asbestos programs.
- UST experience.
- Oversight and monitoring of contractors for remediation and/or investigation.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services.
- Conducting Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducting Phase II ESAs.
- Managing analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understanding due diligence.
- Demonstrating full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performing tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Providing quality environmental services.
- Responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format)
NO phone calls please.