Position: Environmental Project Manager
Location: Farmington, MI
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, or related from an accredited university.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong background/experience with environmental due diligence.
- UST experience
- Brownfield experience preferred, but not a must
- 6-10 years of Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering or related environmental experience.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training
- Direct experience should include performing environmental site assessments (Phase I, Phase II, & BEA/DDCC) hydrogeological investigations, monitoring/sampling all media, regulatory compliance, and waste management. Remediation and Design a plus
- Practical ability to analyze field and technical data, perform research, demonstrate technical knowledge, and solve problems.
Job Description: Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services.
- Conducting Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducting Phase II ESAs.
- Managing/overseeing hydrogeological investigations,
- Interpretation of analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understanding due diligence and brownfield redevelopment processes.
- An understanding of Part 213/UST requirements
- Demonstrating full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performing tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Providing quality environmental services.
- Responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources