Position: Senior Project Manager, Environmental
Location: Solon, Ohio
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology, Geology, or related from an accredited university.
- 10+ years or more of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and site investigation experience.
- Experience with Ohio Environmental Protection Agency Division of Environmental Response and Revitalization.
- Existing client base of industrial, financial institutions, developers, and attorneys.
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate staff and corporate leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour refresher courses.
- Accredited as an Asbestos Building Inspector and/or Lead-Based Paint Inspector.
- Exposure to Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services. Expectations include:
- Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducts Phase II ESAs.
- Conduct or participate in PCA projects (Fannie Mae, HUD, ASTM 2018).
- Conduct or manage asbestos and lead-based paint building inspections.
- Maintain existing client base and cultivate new client prospects.
- Understands due diligence and Ohio brownfield redevelopment processes.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format)
NO phone calls please.