- Prepare oral and written reports, presentations, documents, brochures, maps and plans, and related accounting, financial and economic development finance materials by collecting and analyzing information.
- Formulate reimbursement requests by verifying payment documentation and reconciling with incentives package.
- Enter and manage financial data in spreadsheets to support information analysis.
- Prepare project proformas, return on investment projections, and other reports to identify project feasibility.
- Develop and write State of Michigan Brownfield Plans and Act 381 Works Plans for Environmental and Non-Environmental Eligible Activities.
- Write pre-applications and grant/loan applications.
- Understand debt, equity, grant, and other incentive-based financing programs.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing financial information.
- Secure financial information and audit documents.
- Answer financing procedure questions. Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Other duties not listed may also apply
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
NO phone calls please.