Environmental Consultant: (Solon, Ohio)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- UST compliance experience.
- Development of technical specifications and bid documents.
- Oversight and monitoring of contractors for remediation, demolition, and redevelopment of contaminated sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Hydrogeology, or related from an accredited university.
- 2-5 years of Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment and site investigation experience.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and current with 8-hour refresher courses.
- Familiarity with Michigan environmental programs.
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing due diligence and remediation services. Expectations include:
- Conducting Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducting Phase II ESAs.
- Technical report writing under Part 201 and/or Part 213.
- Managing analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understanding due diligence and brownfield redevelopment processes.
- Demonstrating full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performing tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Providing quality environmental services.
- Responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format)
NO phone calls please.