Information Technology Manager (Farmington, MI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related from an accredited
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficient in VMware, Windows Server 2003-2016, Palo Alto Firewalls and Traps, Active Directory, and AeroHive.
- 3-5 years of operational experience in managing IT.
- Experience managing IT for a company of 100 employees or more, with multiple locations.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrading and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Manage hardware and software vendor relationships.
- Oversee the financial aspects of IT development.
- Communicate regularly to management as well as to staff on information technology.
- Perform daily backup operations and system monitoring.
- Install new servers, and configure hardware.
- Anticipate and manage risk related to ongoing activities.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Setup new users.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.