Project Manager / Construction Consultant (Farmington, MI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related from an accredited university.
- 10+ years of construction consulting experience including office/staff management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Staff management and mentoring
- Experience with client cultivation and management
- Experience with Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- Experience with construction draw inspections and reporting
- Experience with construction analysis
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and asbestos inspection training with current 8-hour refresher courses is desirable as this position may include some environmental assessment activities.
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing construction consulting and building evaluation services. Expectations include:
- Conducts construction draw inspections and reporting.
- Conducts construction analysis for project viability.
- Conducts and participates in PCA projects (Fannie Mae, HUD, ASTM 2018).
- Client management
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understands the overall construction of building and building systems.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Assist in strategic planning and implementation – Construction Consulting Services
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format)
NO phone calls please.