Senior Environmental Consultant/Project Manager (Saginaw, MI)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, or related from an accredited university.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments.
- UST experience
- Environmental Regulatory Compliance
- 5-8 years of Geology, Hydrogeology or Engineering or related environmental experience.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training
- Direct experience including environmental site assessment, remediation, engineering, design, regulatory compliance, and environmental monitoring/sampling, and waste management.
- Practical ability to analyze field and technical data, perform research, demonstrate technical knowledge, and solve problems.
- Conducting Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
- Conducting Phase II ESAs.
- Managing analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understanding due diligence and brownfield redevelopment processes.
- Demonstrating full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performing tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Providing quality environmental services.
- Responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.