As an Essential Business, we are available to meet the needs of our clients.
As we continue to adjust to the new world COVID-19 has created, we have found that regular communication helps to ensure our employees have the most current information to stay safe. We wanted to continue this practice with our clients and provide updates during this rapidly changing environment. As an Essential Business, we are doing our best to meet our client’s needs. Our employees are working from home, unless field work is necessary. Site visits are handled on a case-by-case basis or utilizing virtual technology when appropriate to ensure our field staff and clients are protected against the spread of COVID-19. Field staff follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines by using personal protection equipment (PPE), social distancing and conducting virtual site inspections where appropriate. The following are examples of services we are completing during this time.
Protection of Human Health and Safety:
- We continue to provide installation of vapor mitigation systems and system monitoring services related to the vapor intrusion exposure pathway.
- We provide building cleaning and disinfection services to combat the spread of COVID-19.
- We continue to provide response activities for contaminated sites, including underground storage tank services.
Real Estate Financial Transactions:
- We continue to work with lending institutions to provide due diligence services to ensure real estate transactions proceed.
- Limitations encountered during Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) are communicated immediately to our clients and described in detail in our reports
- Virtual site visits and interviews can be conducted by coordinating with on-site personnel
Construction Loan Transactions:
- Construction Progress Reports are being completed for active construction loan projects.
- When necessary, virtual site visits can be conducted with superintendent assistance.
- Construction Analysis Reports for upcoming projects are still being performed.
Direct Assistance to Municipalities:
- We are providing necessary environmental services to our municipal clients.
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe during this challenging time. We continue to stay open for business and strive to meet our client’s needs. We can also be reached at (800) 985-7633 or by email at email@example.com