Construction Consultant (Naperville, Illinois)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture or related from an accredited university.
- Construction experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel around the midwest
- Previous exposure with construction draw inspections and reporting
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents, including drawings, specifications, contracts, budgets, schedules, geotechnical studies and related information.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER, with current 8-hour refresher courses is desirable as this position may include some environmental assessment activities.
Successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment providing construction and due diligence services. Expectations include:
- Conducts construction draw inspections and reporting.
- Conducts construction analysis for project viability.
- Conducts and participates in PCA projects (Fannie Mae, HUD, ASTM 2018).
- Ability to manage analytical data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Understands the overall construction of building and building systems.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
- Performs tasks across multiple disciplines to bring about successful project completion.
- Responds to customers in a timely manner.
- Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format)
NO phone calls please.