February 6 2017
Providing safe, reliable water is becoming a greater challenge in California.
- Identify public water systems within three miles.
- Discuss the feasibility of annexing, connecting, supplying, or purchasing water related to adjacent public water systems.
- Discuss actions taken to obtain water from an existing public water system.
- Identify the sources of water for the proposed new public water system.
- Estimate the cost to construct, operate, and maintain the proposed new water system.
- Cost comparison constructing and operating a new water supply system with connection to an existing public water system.
- Hydrogeologic analysis of the proposed new water system’s capability to meet water supply demands during normal dry water years over a 20-year period.
- Any other information required by the local agency.