Lender Collateral Environmental Review
- Compliance with Lender-specific environmental practices and policies;
- Compliance with All Appropriate Inquiry, ASTM Standards, or other best practices;
- The costs of remediation which could impair the borrower’s ability to repay the loan and/or continue to operate the business;
- The potential impact to the value and marketability of the property;
- Lender liability for environmental clean-up costs and third-party damage claims; and,
- The likelihood of cost recovery by a regulatory agency.